Mobile Free Standing COMPLETE Breaching Door and Frame
CALL FOR PRICING – This item cannot be purchased online due to its size and weight.
The FE135 COMPETE Breaching Door/ Frame was designed and built by experienced breachers who possess years of operational experience in the field of tactical breaching. It was built with three main objectives in mind:
- Multi-purpose use
The FE135 series Breaching Doors and Frames are constructed of heavy high strength structural steel and engineered specifically to meet the strenuous demands of all manual, mechanical, ballistic, explosive, hydraulic, and vehicle assisted breaching.
Suitable for the following methods of breaching:
- Manual (inward and outward opening configurations)
- Ballistic (inward opening configurations)
- Mechanical (inward and outward opening configurations)
- Explosive (inward opening configurations)
- Hydraulic (inward opening configurations)
- Vehicle Assist (inward opening configurations)
As a true FREE STANDING and MOBILE breaching facade, the FE135 was carefully designed to ensure it will remain stable during various breaching exercises without the risk of tipping or excessive movement. The frame is also equipped with removable heavy-duty caster wheels. The wheels can be easily installed, allowing it to be pushed on a paved surface by a single person.