This razor cutter features a razor sharp mechanical action blade descending onto a flat non-sparking anvil. An offset pivot point provides incredible cutting ability for use on thick & rigid materials that have density.
This cutter was originally designed for industrial use precision-cutting thick vinyl trim for the auto industry. Endless other applications soon became evident. It enables the user to cut polyethylene and other plastics, conveyer belt rubber, linoleum, thick leather, all types of hoses, automotive belts, PEX pipe, dowels, and much more. It finishes the cut against a replaceable, high impact plastic anvil that protects the blade from wear while preventing splintering and fraying of the item being cut.
- Industrial rated USA made steel razor blades manufactured to demanding specifications
- Inch graduations etched into the blade to aid in notching or simple measuring
- Replaceable blades last an average of 18 months each.
- 3 extra blades stored in the handle for convenience
- Molded ergo-grip handle that fits both small and large hands to promote comfort and lessen fatigue
- Offset pivot point provides extra leverage, making difficult items easy to cut
- Safety lock to assure the tool stays closed when not in use
- Black oxide coating resists rust and corrosion