This razor cutter has a mechanical action of a blade coming down onto a flat non-sparking anvil. This design combined with a razor sharp blade & an offset pivot point gives you incredible cutting ability for cutting thick & rigid materials that have density.
This cutter was originally designed for industrial use to cut thick vinyl trim with precision for the auto industry. Its endless uses were soon evident. It enables you to cut polyethylene and other plastics, conveyer belt rubber, linoleum, thick leather, all types of hoses, automotive belts, PEX pipe, dowels, and much more. It finishes the cut against a replaceable, high impact plastic anvil that protects the blade from wear while it prevents splintering and fraying of the item you’re cutting.
- Industrial rated USA made steel razor blades manufactured demanding specifications
- Inch graduations are etched into the blade to aid in notching or simple measuring
- Replaceable blades last an average of 18 months each.
- 3 extra blades stored in the handle for your convenience
- Molded ergo-grip handle that fits both small and large hands to promote comfort and lessen fatigue
- Offset pivot point gives you extra leverage, making difficult items easy to cut
- Safety lock to assure the tool stays closed when not in use
- Black oxide coating resists rust and corrosion. .