These plastic Explosive Entry Frames are specially engineered water containers designed to facilitate structural breaching for special operations teams. The frames come in 24″ x 44″ sizes and is designed to be used against hard targets such as: poured cinder block, single to triple brick walls, stucco walls, weather board wood walls and reinforced concrete walls. The use of water to tamp the explosive will allow the Breacher to greatly reduce the net explosive weight of the charge.
Sold in individual units
- Weight per frame: empty: 12.0 lb./ 5.45 kg; water filled: 39.0 lb./ 17.72 kg
- Filler medium capacity: 3.2 gal./ 12.3 Liters
- Dimensions: Width: 24.5″/ 62.23 cm , Length: 44.5″/ 113.03 cm
- Thickness (Depth approx. 4″/ 10.16 cm)
- 1VS Entry Frame, 1″ deep, square corner, main charge loading