Complete Wall and Roof Breaching Course
Meets EBRR Requirements
|Duration:||8 Day Hands-on Training||HOST A COURSE|
In the tactical breaching world, PROPER, operationally EFFECTIVE, and SAFE wall and roof breaching is considered an advanced skill which requires specialized training. Although covered to various extents in most basic, intermediate, and advanced courses, the nature and complexity of breaching through these targets requires specific training which cannot be reasonably achieved in courses which encompass all targets.
This one-of-a-kind curriculum provides the necessary format for tactical breachers to focus solely on the unique and complex skills-sets required to PROPERLY, EFFECTIVELY, and SAFELY breach through a wide verity of walls and roofs commonly found throughout their operational environments. The training is designed to cultivate the breacher’s ability to implement the 4 fundamentals of breaching as they apply to walls and roofs – Target Analysis, Tactical Considerations, Selection and Deployment of Primary and Secondary Breaching Methods, and Creation and Implementation of Contingency Plans.
Topics to be Covered:
- Identifying the challenges of deployment of Energetic Breaching Methods in US LE environments.
- Defining Liability Concerns and Mitigation
- Identifying Operational Hazards and Mitigation
- Breach vs. No Breach Considerations
- Static vs. Dynamic Deployment
- Coordination between Breaching and Other Tactical Assets
- Low Light Deployment
- Adverse Weather Deployment
- Mission Planning and Briefing
- Deployment Considerations and Methods for:
- Search Warrants
- Barricaded Suspects
- Suicidal Subjects
- Hostage Rescue
- Active Shooter Incidents
- Incidents Involving IEDs and HMEs
- Failed Breach Contingency Plans