Operational Deployment of Breaching Methods
Fulfills EBRR/ Explosive Breacher Recertification Requirements
|Duration:||5 Days||HOST A COURSE|
This advanced course is designed to provide trained breachers with comprehensive understanding and practical experience in the proper and effective deployment of energetic breaching methods for the purpose of achieving desired mission objectives. Much more than just another breaching course, this training specifically concentrates on the utilization of proper tactics and appropriate integration of energetic breaching into a wide range of mission to include: High Risk Search Warrants, Barricaded Suspects, Hostage Rescues, and Active Shooters.
Derived directly from years of operational experience with large metropolitan agencies around the nation, this course curriculum addresses, in detail, this critical topic which directly influences the safe, effective, and successful utilization of energetic breaching in real-life missions. Topics include:
• Target reconnaissance and assessments
• Mission planning and briefing
• Proper charge selection and placement
• Firing sequences and counts
• Misfires and failed breach contingencies
• Proper selection and utilization of back-up breaching tools
• Stack formations and locations
• Dynamic and slow methodical/ deliberate entries
• Surround and Call-out
• Utilization of armored vehicles in support of a breach
• Integration and utilization of various resources such as snipers, K9, negotiators, etc.
Unlike any other breaching course, participants will be instructed, drilled, and tested in their ability to properly match and utilize energetic breaching based on various mission profiles. From the planning phases and briefs, to executions and debriefs, students will physically participate in each phase of simulated missions and be provided with optimal training platforms to combine and hone their tactical and breaching skills.