This Dual Shock Tube Fuse Cutter uses only the finest Razor blades made from German 316 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, ground and sharpened to precise dimensions. The Razor Blade is sharp enough to easily cut through shock tube cleanly without crushing or leaving a burr. The spring loaded Cutter is ideal for all cutting applications including NONEL, Shock Tube, Detonation Cord and fuse from 1/16 inches to 5/16 inches diameter. The holes in the Razor Blade provide an exit for powder to be released as the fuse or cord is being cut. Comes with nylon case Key Features:
- Dual Edge Razor Blade w/ guillotine action
- Machined from Mil-Spec Aerospace Alloys.
- German Stainless Steel Razor Blade
- Hard Black Anodized to RC 50
- Non-reflective black coating
- Light Weight 3 oz.
- Length: 6.85 in. (174mm)
- Width: 1.625 in. (41.25mm)
- Thickness: 0.35 in. (8.9mm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (0.09 kg)
- Handle: Mil-Spec High Strength Billet Aluminum
- Blade: 316 Surgical German Stainless Steel
- Finish: Mil Spec Type III Class II Hard Black Anodized to RC 50