Unlike IV bags or other water containers, the FETT Breaching Bladder eliminates any excuse for not having the necessary equipment for the job because it was too heavy, took too much room, or was damaged during long storage.
- Made of highly durable rubber similar to that used for hydration reservoir. Note: This item should never be used for storage of drinking water for human consumption.
- Rugged design, light weight, and compressibility make the Breaching Bladder an ideal choice for storage inside operational breaching bags and vehicles with limited space.
- At full capacity the Breaching Bladder holds 3000 ml of liquid, three times the amount found in a standard 1000 ml IV bag.
- Extra-large design provides breachers with full flexibility when choosing the amount of liquid and the size/ shape of bag best suited for their specific charge construction and purpose.
- Provides a larger tamping surface area than standard IV bags.
- Eliminates the need for purchasing expensive IV bags from medical supply stores and/ or relying on the generosity of medical facilities or personnel
Sold in packs of 10 bladders
- 3 liter max capacity
- 29″ long x 6″ wide
- Soft low frag rubber cap
- Marked at 0.5 liter increments