Experienced breachers who possess proper experience know that water is the preferred tamping medium for most explosive breaching charges. Especially ones conducted in high liability environments. However, constructing and transporting a charge tamped with water could prove challenging, especially in real-word conditions.
FETT USA instructors, possessing significant real-world operational experience, developed a breacher friendly solution which capitalizes on all the advantages of tamping with water while eliminating most of its shortcomings.
The FETT Sleeved Breaching Bladder is an invocative Patent tamping technology which allows breachers to utilize water to tamp rubber pushing mediums with easy and precession. While its configuration is applicable for a wide variety of breaching charges, the Sleeved Bladder was designed specifically to fit a 2 inch wide 2 or 3 ply rubber. It makes tamping simple, fast, and requires no adhesion to connect it to the pushing medium.
- Made of highly durable rubber similar to that used for hydration reservoir. Note: This item should never be used for storage of drinking water for human consumption.
- Rugged design, light weight, and compressibility make the Breaching Bladder an ideal choice for storage inside operational breaching bags and vehicles with limited space.
- Extra-large design provides breachers with full flexibility when choosing the amount of liquid and the size/ shape of bag best suited for their specific charge construction and purpose.
- Provides a easier and more efficient tamping surface area than standard IV bags.
- Eliminates the need for purchasing expensive IV bags from medical supply stores and/ or relying on the generosity of medical facilities or personnel
Sold in packs of 15 bladders
- 2 liter max capacity
- 45″ long x 3″ wide
- Soft low frag rubber cap
- Marked at 0.5 liter increments