2 inch wide x 50 ft. long
Recognized as an exceptional and extremely versatile medical grade adhesive, hydrogel has been used by the Military and Law Enforcement breaching community for years due to its superior adhesive properties under all temperature and moisture conditions.
After noting the shortcomings of its medical packaging design, FETT USA pioneered the modifications required for a Breacher-friendly configuration. This configuration has been field tested and successfully used in real-life missions for over 12 years by both military and law enforcement units nationwide. As such, it has proven to be one of the most reliable and operationally friendly adhesives on the market today.
Advantages of FETT Hydrogel over other adhesives:
- Exceeds the performance of other adhesives in both high moisture/ damp environments and cold temperatures.
- Thinner than other breaching adhesives which allows charge configurations such as Rollup Linear to be folded into a smaller more packable configuration.
- Easily cleans-up from gear, equipment, and clothing.
- Unlike other Hydrogel products on the market the FETT Hydrogel was especially designed with a proprietary stabilizer and an oversize release liner making peeling of the liner simple under field conditions.
- FETT Hydrogel is by far the most cost efficient adhesive of its kind.
- Designed for and by operational explosive breachers and EOD/ Bomb Technicians