Hydrobreach Gel is a specially formulated tamping gel created by FETT USA in 2010 to answer the specialized tamping needs for the various unique working conditions of specialized units.
Hydrobreach Gel is used exclusively in all FETT Explosive Breaching courses. Its specific composition and construction insure consistency with all load data acquired during FETT Explosive Breacher certification courses.
- Medical grade
- Will not melt under high temperatures produced as a result of explosive detonations
- Will not freeze and remains workable in temperatures as low as -42 degrees C/F
- Will not melt in wet conditions or when submerged in water for hours
- Easy to cut and apply
- Moldable in all temperatures
- Exceptionally long shelf life
- Size- 20″ long x 12″ wide x 0.5″ thick
Experienced breachers know there is no substitute for Hydrobreach Gel.